* Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing.
* The words "I LOVE YOU" kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second.
* You know, the mind is a remarkable thing. Just because you can't see the wound doesn't mean it isn't hurting. It scars all the time, but it heals.
* Don't bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out.
* Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.
* I was lost yesterday, I am found today and I will be forgotten tomorrow.
* Don't be intimidated by other people's opinions. Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks and do what you really want to do.
* The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark.
* Forgive but do not forget, or you will be hurt again. Forgiving changes the perspective. Forgetting loses the lesson.
* Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
* Emotion without reason lets people walk all over you; reason without emotion is a mask for cruelty.
* Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.