* Laughter boosts your respiration and circulation.
* Laughter reduces the stress hormones in your body.
* Laughter triggers the release of feel-good endorphins, the body's natural painkillers. It gives you an all-over sense of well-being.
* Laughter stimulates your immune system so you're better able to fight off infections and diseases.
* Laughter is good exercise. Researchers estimate that laughing 100 times is equal to 15 mnutes on an exercise bike.
* Laughter gives you a different perspective on your problems. If you can laugh at it, you can survive it.
* Laughter builds and strengthens relationships. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
* Laughter raises your self-esteem. You feel more confident and relaxed in social situations.
* Laughter makes you feel more optimistic about life. You're less likely to feel sad, hopeless, anxious, and depressed.
* Laughter releases pent-up negative feelings...like anger, frustration, and fear...in a positive, healthy way.
* Laughter can make you more alert, creative, relaxed, resilient, and productive. It can sharpen your memory and improve your skills in decision-making, negotiating, organizing information, and word association.
* Laughter is free.