* People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
Norman Vincent Peale
* The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
* There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.
* Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
St. Francis of Assisi
* Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
* Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
* The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.
Richard M. DeVos
* Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson
* Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.