In one of the multiplexes near Trinity Circle in Bangalore, popcorns are priced between Rs.150 and Rs.250. A samosa costs Rs.70. A bowl of potato wedges is priced at Rs.110. After a recent report in the TOI asking movie-goers to shun these snacks and instead have a breakfast or a sumptuous lunch at nearby Vasudev Adiga’s the sales of these snacks has drastically dropped. The report asked viewers to eschew consumption of these grossly over-priced snacks. The report said that it is better to avoid excess calories and also save a few rupees in the process.
Coming to the main point, we saw the trailers of Krish 3 and feel it will be a huge miracle if the movie succeeds at the box office.
1. Why Krish3 when there was no Krish2?
2. Kangana Ranuat was not so lucky for the Roshans. Remember Kites?
3. The debacle of movies like Robot and RA-one should have dissuaded Roshan Senior in making this movie. Too much of action and unbelievable stunt sequences are jarring. Special effects are an eye-sore.
4. There is a limit up to which one can milk the brand. Krish brand has been milked enough.
5. Can’t we hope to see the Sr Roshan making movies like Khoon Bhari Mang, Khud garz and Kaho Na Pyar Hai once again? Indian audiences are longing for a movie with a strong content and none of these special effects can ever hope to achieve the same effect.
6. Why can’t Sr Roshan re-make his own movie - “Kaam chor” ?