Dec 02, 2023
Dec 02, 2023
Excessive unwanted facial hair can be traced to irregular menses, polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD), thyroid disorders, or aggressive bone density loss in women. It may not show up in pathology reports but as per Ayurvedic Medicine, it is an indication of overall health.
Some people try to remove unwanted hair from face with the help of laser hair removal machine, shavers, applying wax, threading, electrolysis, hair removal oils, creams for removing unwanted hair. In the initial phases, doctors get success in treating these and you feel happy, relaxed, and confident but then after a few months, your hair start growing back in and when it happens, they come full blown, actually making your facial appearance worse than before. So what you need to do about this?
It is interesting to note that unwanted hair on face can be removed by regular use of ayurvedic herbs like Ashok, Lodhra, Shatavari, Abhrak Bhasma, and Mandur Bhasma. However, the course must be taken under guidance of a well experienced Ayurveda physician and it takes a lot of time in removing them naturally. The best idea is to first of all erase the root cause of unwanted facial hair and then start a targeted natural medicine course.
1. It is also recommended not to try over-the-counter or prescription birth control pills and products as they may give temporary relief but in the long run may not attend underlying problems.
2. Regarding PCOS, many women wonder that they have excess facial hair on their chin, cheeks, and upper lips but they are not diagnosed to have PCOD or thyroid, then what is the case.
3. For them, I would like to say that if it does not show up in medical reports that do not mean that you don’t have it. Sometimes, many women don’t show up on medical tests as their symptoms are very mild or the disease is in the remission phase. For example, a diabetic may have the disorder way back but may show up in reports only after a period.
4. If there is indication of increased testosterone levels in path reports, then it means that that the thyroid gland is malfunctioning and your need to address this problem on a very strict basis with diet regulation.
5. Ayurveda is the only science which thinks about future and quality of life of the patients. According to Ayurveda, diet implies to intake of food at same times every day. Nature of food should be same like light breakfast and dinner and a good meal. Items like rice, pickles, curds, green chilies, processed foods, peas and bakery products should be abstained
6. Food should be prepared without salt and rock salt can be added later in very minimum quantities. Having papaya for breakfast and having lots of fresh fruit juice on a daily basis for 3 months will help thyroid gland to start performing at its previous optimal levels.
So above were a few ayurvedic ways to treat unwanted facial hair. It is understood that unwanted facial hair are associated with some or other types of disease and getting rid of this disease first is the permanent solution of this problem. You need to go to the underlying cause of the problem to solve it, so whether you have PCO, thyroid problems, diabetes, bone mineral density disorder or other illnesses related to unwanted facial hair, the best way to get rid of unwanted hair is by modifying diet, starting routine exercise, curing disease, and then starting hair removal targeted alternative medicine regimen.
Ayurveda offers complete cure for this problem without getting any kind of side-effects. Symptoms should be diagnosed properly to rule out the problem.If anyone feel the same problem can go for online consultation with health experts.
More by : Dr. Vipul Sharma
I would like to inquiry regarding the unwanted facial and body hair growing due to hormonal imbalance I have tried lots of home remedies and Natural organic food but no changes. Can u please guide me. Thank you
I want permanent solution for unwanted hair growth.
|Hello ms. Pooja|
There are lots of natural resources to remove unwanted facial hair from face.. but need some other info also.. coz if you have medical problems like pcod or hormonal imbalance you need to take treatment for that... If no problem nly than herbal remedies work externally
|Sir I want to know how should I remove my facial hairs permanently by natural or ayurveda tips..please help me sir..|
|Hi Ms. Anusha|
Greetings for the day !
Thanks for your query.. a lot of factors are responsible for unwanted facial and body hairs growth.. you are requested to send your details on email@example.com
So that we can guide you accordingly..
Thanks and regards
Arogyam Pure Herbs
|Plz I want permanent solution for abnormal facial hair on my face and chin ,plz ,help for me sir or madam|
|I had multi nodular goiter and got my thyroid gland removed. I daily take 112.5 mcg thyroid tablet. I have excess facial hair on my chin. After taking the thyroid tablet my irregular menses problem solved to some extent. Can you suggest anything for the facial hair?|