Total cooking time: 15 minutes
Bread slices: 10
Milk: 1-1/2 litre
Sugar: 250 gms
Vanilla essence: 3-4 drops
Condensed milk: 200 gms
Cashew nuts: 10-15
Ghee for frying: 2-3 tbsp
- Cut bread slices in triangles or any other attractive shapes as per individual choice.
- Heat ghee in a deep fry pan.
- Fry bread pieces till golden brown.
- Remove onto a blotting sheet to soak excess ghee. A clean cotton cloth too, can serve the purpose.
- Boil milk. Add sugar, essence and condensed milk to it.
- In a shallow bowl place the fried bread pieces and pour sweetened milk over it.
- Leave aside till all milk is soaked.
- Garnish with finely chopped dry fruits.