1. Round Mould Vanilla Plane Cake - 450 gm
2. Amul Cream(Whiffed)-200 gms
3. Parle G - 100gms X 2 packets.
4. Bread slices - 6 or 7
5. Honey - 4 Tea spoons.
6. Choco Powder- 3 Table spoons.
7. Pistachio Nuts( shreded)
8. Amul Cheese Slice - 1 pkt.
Method for Preparation
Cut at least four Discs frm the cake and spread it side by side in a Pudding Tray.
Now spread parle G Biscuits side by side.
Then spread the whiffed Cream all over the Biscuits.
Then Roast the Bread slices in MW Owen.
Apply Honey on Top side of Bread slices.
Pour cream over the Bread slices.
Then sprinkle the choco powder and place the pudding tray in the referigerator after pouring some chilled Milk, for 3 hours.
Take it out and serve with condensed milk poured on each piece you serve.