Herbs Useful for Hair
- Methi (Fenugreek)
- Aloe Vera
What to Eat?
- Meat, fish, milk, cheese, eggs, yogurt, soybean
- Liver, fish oil, eggs, fortified milk; red, yellow, and orange vegetables are good sources of vitamin A, as are some dark green leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Brown rice, Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Oats, Sunflower seeds, Walnuts, Soya, Peas, lentils, Cooked egg yolk, etc
- Fresh peppers, citrus fruits, melons berries, potatoes, tomatoes and dark green leafy vegetables
- Green leafy vegetables, nuts, grains, vegetable oils, and most ready-to-eat cereals, which are fortified with vitamin E.
- Marmite, Calf's liver, Chickpeas, Endive
- Green leafy vegetables, kidney beans, and bran
- Seafood, oysters, oat
- Good sources of copper are liver again, seafood, nuts, and seeds.
- Rice, oats, lettuce, parsnips, asparagus, onion, strawberry, cabbage, cucumber, leek, sunflower seeds, celery, rhubarb, cauliflower, and Swiss chard.
What to Avoid ?
Sugar, processed foods, fatty red meats, full-fat dairy products; caffeinated products such as coffee, tea, cola drinks and chocolate. They can deplete the body of nutrients and raise adrenal levels, which will cause a chain reaction of producing more androgen and causing hair loss.
More by :
Dr. Shiv Dwivedi
Top | Health