Every one is talking about global warming but no one has come forward with a solution to this problem. The problem of deforestation and rapid industrialization has played havoc with the environment that is for sure. But can we grow forests over night? The answer is a big NO. Next is industry. About that too one can do nothing. Then How to solve the problem? Read on…
- Let the working days be reduced to 5 days a week which reduces the salary by 15%. (less use of vehicles)
- Govt. transport system (hydrogen driven) should be reintroduced all over the world. (less pollution)
- People should start going to workplaces by 2 wheelers which will lead to less consumption of fuel. (Less pollution)
- Cars should be banned after 7:30 pm to 5am in all cities. The Police will give permission for emergencies.
- Car loan should be stopped with immediate effect.
- People (25 yrs to 45 yrs) residing within 10 to 15 kilometres from office must use bicycle. (Healthy people and less pollution)
- Cycle allowance should be made more than car allowance. (Proof needed)
- One family can purchase 50 litres of diesel or petrol in a month.
- All diesel engine driven trains should be replaced with steam engine.
- Govt. offices should stop using wooden furniture’s.
- AC manufacturing should be stopped for 5 years.
- No more testing of missiles. (They raise the temp by 200 degrees in seconds locally)
- Cutting trees will invite heavy punishments. (10 years in jail or has to take care of 100 trees for 10 years)
- No new industries for another 10 years. (Europe and U.S. have no new industry in the last 200 years)
- Car owners should use small cars and share vehicles for going to work.
- Only one car for one family.
- Sundays or Fridays should be made off days for cars.
- Number of flights should be reduced by 25% globally.
- No permission for deep bore tube wells in high lands.
- The children should be told to help mankind by bringing down the global temperature.
- Let’s make earth a better place to live in.
Image under license with Gettyimages.com
More by :
Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Satpathy
Top | Environment