Testosterone is a male hormone which plays a vital role in a man’s health and sexuality. Its production is dependent on zinc and vitamin B and although it is not found directly in the food we eat, certain foods can lead the body to produce more of it.
Testosterone is highly important for both men and women. However, men produce around 40 to 60 times more testosterone than women. Normally, testosterone levels in men are about 30% higher in the morning than at night time. This may explain why men are more interested in sex in the morning and is part of the reason for spontaneous morning erections.
# Testosterone foods :-
Adding some of the following foods to your daily diet can increase your levels of testosterone in the long term. These foods are also known as natural libido enhancers or aphrodisiacs and can be used for both men and women alike.
# Foods that increase testosterone and why they work :-
Oysters have a high Zinc content which raises the testosterone and sperm production.Zinc is vital for many processes affecting the body; it helps to build new cells, boost the immune system, promotes growth, mental alertness, aids in proper brain function and plays an active role in the health of the male and female reproductive system giving you a testosterone boost.
Oysters are better eaten fresh and raw. They are also a good source of Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron, Copper, Manganese and Selenium.
# Oily fish -
Essential fats such as the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish and flaxseed as well as saturated fats are essential for normal testosterone production. Salmon and sardines as another good source of B vitamins B5, B6, B12, all of which are important in keeping good reproductive health. Salmon is also a great source of vitamin A and zinc.
# Bananas -
Bananas are good because they are rich in potassium and B vitamins like riboflavin which are necessary for testosterone production. Bananas also contain the enzyme bromelain that is thought to enhance the male libido.
Banana juice is a great way to introduce bananas into your daily diet. The juice is delicious with a creamy consistency.
# Avocados -
Avocados contain vitamin B6, helpful in increasing male hormone production and they have high levels of folic acid which helps to metabolize proteins to keep nerves and skin healthy. Moreover, avocado also has potassium that assists in regulating the thyroid gland that may help in increasing male libido.
Other nutritional benefits found in avocados are, folic acid, B-vitamins and vitamin E. The avocado is virtually the only fruit that has monounsaturated fat.Other sources of vitamin B6 are bananas, raspberries, watermelons, peppers and Brussels sprouts
# Asparagus -
Asparagus are rich in vitamin E, which stimulates the production of testosterone. Other benefits found from Vitamin E consumption are the protection against prostate cancer and Alzheimer's disease
Another benefit of consuming foods rich in Vitamin E, is that it reduces the risk of developing bladder cancer
# Figs -
Figs are high in amino acids, which researchers believe can increase libido and your sexual stamina
# Honey as an Aphrodisiac -
The word aphrodisiac comes from the name of the Greek Goddess of sexual love and beauty, Aphrodite. Honey is also known as the nectar of Aphrodite. Sticky, runny, viscous, butter-texture, deliciously.This faith in honey as an aphrodisiac and energy booster reminded me the tradition of the honeymoon.
Natural Herbs To Increase Testosterone Level -
• Ancient tonic for promoting longevity, vitality. Increases sperm count.
• Normalizes reproductive hormones. Improves endurance and fatigue.
#2: Astragalus**—Milk Vetch/Astragalus membranaceous
• Increases sperm count, vitality, energy, sexual function and endurance.
• Normalizes reproductive glands, improves nervous and immune function.
#3: Chaste Tree**—Agnus castus
• Treats impotence, infertility and emissions, especially in old age, from
sexual overindulgence, excess masturbation or after venereal disease.
• Regulates the pituitary, increases sperm count, increases testosterone.
#4: Cordyceps**—Cordyceps sinensis
• Helps impotence, improves sexual function and release of reproductive hormones, increases sperm activity and is used in states of exhaustion.
#5: Damiana***—Turneria aphrodisiaca
• Stimulates circulation in the penis and clitoris, increases sensitivity.
• Enhances pleasure, stimulates sexual performance, relieves anxiety.
• Strengthens hormonal and nervous systems; testosterone-like effects.
#8: Maca* * *—Lepidium meyenii
• Traditional Peruvian aphrodisiac and cure for impotence, infertility.
• Increases sex drive, sexual stamina and strength; improves erectile dysfunction, male impotence, increases sperm count, counters fatigue.
• Improves physical strength; helps maintain activity in geriatric men.
#9: Muira Puama***—Ptychopetalum olacoides
• Increases sexual desire, helps in impotency or maintaining erection.
• May work through nervous system or increase sex hormone production.
• Studies show it increases libido in 62% and improves impotence in 51%.
#10: Oats**—Avena sativa
• For impotence due to nervous exhaustion, overwork, mental stress.
• Helps with substance withdrawal. Neurological tonic, improves libido.
• Contains precursors to synthesis of male sex hormones. Used traditionally in Central and South America, as well as China and Caribbean.
• A tonic and aphrodisiac, increases muscle mass, treats impotence.
#14: Tribulus**—Tribulus terrestris
• Helps low sex drive, impotence, infertility; improves heart, liver, kidney.
• Markedly stimulates libido, fertility in both sexes; increases testosterone and estriol levels significantly (30% in 5 days). Helps menopause.
Hormones can begin to decline as early as 25. Supplements recommended to help men stimulate the production of testosterone and prevent the unfavorable effects
Can Use Arogyam Pure Herbs Vrahkarni Tablet, Arogyam Pure Herbs Shodhan Capsule, Arogyam Pure Herbs Time Up Capsule & many More.