* Our joy often increases when we share it with others.
* People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit.
* Most people succeed simply because they are determined to.
* A successful person knows what effort means and is willing to make it.
* The biggest risk is if you don't spend your life your way, other people spend it their way for you.
* Anyone can run away; it's very easy. Facing problems and working through them, that's what makes you strong.
* It makes no sense to dwell on a dream, or an idea of how things should be, and forget to ever live.
* We become what we repeatedly do.
* The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.
* Action brings progress. Do not confuse senseless movement with action.
* If something is still on your mind, maybe it is worth taking the risk.
* Don't be angry with the world. It will never hear you, sympathize with you or care about you. Life is a privilege not a right. You make your own luck. You get what you put in.
* If someone wants to see you they'll make time, if not they'll make an excuse. Excuses aren't good sign. Sometimes it is better to let people go.