* Eat Breakfast Every Morning. Research shows that eating a breakfast in the morning results in less body fat, lower cholesterol counts and less chance of over eating. Eating breakfast can help people feel better physically and mentally through the day. A good breakfast includes foods from many different food groups like fruits, vegetables, and grains.
* Eat Fish Two Times Each Week. Fish contains omega-three fatty acid which can reduce the risk of heart disease. Some people do not like fish. If this is your situation, try to eat soybeans, nuts, or flaxseed.
* Get Enough Sleep. Poor sleep quality can affect our memory and learning. Experts advise getting at least seven hours of sleep a night.
* Make Social Connections. Spending time with our love ones and friends can also improve our health.
* Exercise. Exercise is very important for good health. Exercising helps the risk of death from heart disease. And it provides mental well-being. It helps manage stress, improves emotions, and gives people lots of energy.
* Eat Healthy Between Meals. Eat fruits and vegetables which can help the body fight sickness and keep the heart healthy.
* Drink Lots Of Water. Water helps to clear our bodies of harmful waste materials. Eight glasses of water a day does a body good!