* You can't change other people, and don't waste your time and energy doing just that.
* It is a hundred times more difficult to burn calories and to refrain from consuming them in the first place.
* Everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.
* Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be.
* Yelling always makes things worse.
* Whenever you're worried about what others will think of you, you're really just worried about what you'll think of you.
* Every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
* If you never doubt your beliefs, then you're wrong a lot.
* Managing one's wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn.
* Whenever you hate something, it hates you back: people, situations and inanimate objects alike.
* Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can destroy the planet, but we can destroy its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.