1. What makes you smile? ( activities, people, events, hobbies, projects, etc. ).
2. What are your favorite things to do in the past? What about now?
3. What activities make you lose track of time?
4. What makes you feel great about yourself?
5. Who inspires you the most? ( anyone you know or do not know. Family, friends, authors, artists, leaders, etc. ) Which qualities inspire you, in each person?
6. What are you naturally good at? ( skills, abilities, gifts, etc. ).
7. What do people, typically ask you for help?
8. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
9. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
10. You are now 80 years old, you are blissful and happy, and pleased with the wonderful life you've been blessed with. Looking back at your life and all that you've achieved and acquired, all the relationships you've developed; What matters to you the most? List them out.
11. What are your deepest values?
12. What were some challenges, difficulties and hardships you've overcome or are in the process of overcoming? How did you do it?
13. What causes do you strongly believe in?
14. Given your talents, passions and values. How could you use these resources to serve, to help, to contribute? ( to people, causes, organization, environmental, planet, etc. ).