* I do not worry. I am in control of my own thinking and I think only those thoughts which create and fulfill the best in me.
* My mind is constantly in tune with the positive. It is cheerful, enthusiastic, and full of good, positive thoughts and ideas.
* I am able to relax easily and comfortably in my body and in my mind. I am calm, confident, and self-assured.
* My mind is orderly and well-organized. I consciously choose what I think and I always choose those thoughts which are the most positive and beneficial for me.
* All of my thoughts create healthiness within me.
* I automatically, and always, think in a decisive and determined way.
* I am full of resolution and the absolute assurance of the best possible outcome in everything that I do.
* I choose to look at the world around me in the healthy light of optimism and self-assurance.
* I willingly, and without fail, take care of the duties and obligations which I have accepted for myself.
* I focus the attention of my mind only on those things that I can do something about. If I cannot affect it or direct it..I accept it.
* I keep my mind too busy thinking good, healthy, positive, constructive, and productive thoughts to ever have any time for WORRY.