* Our faith and belief create our reality.
* Our attitudes create our lives.
* We find what we look for.
* Life is like a mirror.
* Out thoughts determine our lives.
* Our thoughts determine our happiness.
* Our thoughts affect our bodies and our health.
* We are responsible for our thoughts.
* Postive thinking plays a very important in our lives.
* We create our own situations and circumstances.
* In many cases, we determine what will happen to us.
* What we prepare for often happens.
* What we talk about often occurs.
* We get out of life what we put into it.
* We determine how other people relate to us.
* Self-doubt will create the very failure we fear.
* People often become what is expected of them.