* Humor is the ability to see three sides of one coin.
* Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.
* Humor turns us on mentally and activates both brain hemispheres.
* Caricature is putting the face of a joke upon the body of a truth.
* You've got to laugh at yourself sometimes.
* Laugh while you can. There is nothing more biodegradable than happiness.
* nWe had a seriousness of purpose. We also believed the old saying that to be serious doesn't mean to be solemn. We reveled in our lack of solemnity.
* That is the best...to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
* You don't have to teach people to be funny. You only have to give them permission.
8 If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor.
* There are three rules for creating humor, but unfortunately no one knows what they are.
Laurence J. Peter
* Humor is a reaffirmation of life.
* A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
* This is what it's all about: If you can't have fun at it, there's no sense hanging around.
* Comedy is a mysterious and unexplored art.
* Humor is the prelude to faith and laughter is t he beginning of prayer.
* In life, pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
* Love may make t he world go round, bu t laughter keeps us from getting dizzy.
* To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourse lf is maturity.
William Arthur Ward
* A good laugh is a mighty good t hing and rather too scarce a good thing.
* If you lose your power to laugh, you los e yur power to think.
* Most folks are about as happy as they make up their mnds to be.
* Humorists are serious. They are the only people who are.
Mark Van Doren
* When humor goes, there goes civilization.
* Where humor is concerned, there are no standards...no one can say what is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
John Kenneth Galbraith
* If you are going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you.
George Bernard Shaw