What is the perfect attributes to have in order for a man or a woman to appreciate you or be attracted to you. The following is my top ten list of qualities or attributes that if you or your partner have will guarantee you to have a healthy, balanced relationship as well as being an attractive person both inside and out.
1. Confident. You or your partner are self-confident and have high self esteem. You are confident that you can handle new things, even if you have never done it before or if you may not get it right the first time around. You or your partner has an internal point of reference; you do not need to have reassurance and compliments from others to be confident. At the same time you are confident enough to accept compliments or criticism, and are not afraid to give compliments to other people.
2. Unconditional Love. You and your partner need to understand the concept of unconditional love, to be able to love your partner whether you agree with their beliefs, emotions, feelings or behaviors, even if you are not getting what you want at the given time.
3. Sense of humour. Do you ever find that when you make light of a difficult situation is a lot easier to get through? Well, having a partner who can make light of a situation (of course while still emphathizing with your situation) is much easier on you than a partner who freaks out whenever something happens. Laughing brings new strength and renews your focus so you can be open to new ways of dealing with the situation.
4. On dharmic path. A person who is on their dharmic path is someone who is in bliss for a great deal of the day. What a wonderful inspiration to be with someone who is on dharmic path.
5. Empathetic. You or your partner need to be able to emphathize with emotions, point of view and experiences of your partner, to be able to get right into their heads and feelings without judgment.
6. Non-resistant to change. You or your partner is someone who is not in resistance to change. You or your partner need to understand and accept that change is a natural part of life.
7. Emotional openness. You and your partner are able to be emotionally open and honest, being able to express your opinions and be comfortable enough to allow and support your partner's emotional openness as well.
8. Realtionship mastery skills. You or your partner know important skills like communication skills, conflict resolution and negotiation techniques.
9.Independent. You can be a functional person without relying on another person and you are not codependent.
10. Well balanced lifestyle in all phases of life.