Dry skin leads to wrinkles and makes a person look aged. Dry skin can be kept soft and smooth by increasing moisture level of skin. Air conditioned rooms, sun, harsh soaps worsen the condition.
Face packs for dry skin
1. Take ripe papaya and scoop its pulp. Mash it well and mix with honey, milk and rose water. Apply this mask and wash it off after an hour.
2. Mash a ripe banana and mix it with rose water. Apply this pack and wash it off with water after 1 hour.
3. Take few almonds and soak it over night. Mix it well with little milk and apply this pack. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Few dos and donts for dry skin
1. Take steam to face before applying face pack.
2. Always wash off face packs with warm water.
3. Avoid air conditioned rooms and refrigerated foods and drinks.
4. Drink plenty of water, fresh fruit juice and vegetables.
5. Do not take long showers