Jan 29, 2023
Jan 29, 2023
1. Define Life Success. One of the most empowering things you can do for yourself is to define your criteria for life success. This requires reflecting on what the key elements are and the experience you wish to have.
2. Choose To Be Happy In Life. Happiness is a state of mind. The Dalai Lama says that the very purpose of life is to seek happiness. He believes if you train t he mind to be happy, y ou will be. Likewise, you can train yourself for higher SELF-ESTEEM.
3. Always Set Challenging Goals. How much you like yourself is often reflected in the level of goals you will set for yourself. Generally, people who like themselves and feel valuable, set higher and more challenging life goals.
4. Always Honor Your Core Values. When you live by a clear set of values, it is easier to align your life with what is most important to you. When you honor your core values, (those things you would fight for), you honor your true self.
5. Try To Enhance Your Energy. People with high SELF-ESTEEM seem to have a reservoire of energy, and seldom get sick or let life's set backs keep them down. Their energy and enthusiasm for life encourages them to take care of their body, mind, and spirit.
6. Always Maintain A Positive Attitude. Attitude determines your altitude. The more positive your thinking, the more positive your feelings, the more positive the outcome. There is nothing more powerful and cr eative than your thoughts, so you may as well make them positive and uplifting.
7. Live By Vision And Work With Purpose. When you know your life vision and purpose, life has more meaning and direction. Vision and purpose provide a sense that you matter, that you have a part t o play, and that you truly belong here.
8. Make Smart Life Decisions.
Self-esteem is about what is on the inside, a belief in yourself and your abilities. Positive esteem focuses on acceptance of self and others. It remains constant despite life's storm.
|At this stage let me cingrulate on this excellent blog....Kudos|