- Growing up is learning to exclude things gracefully.
- Be yourself. Know yourself.
- Tolerate the discomfort of life or you will never learn the lesson.
- The solution to all problems...awareness, acceptance, action.
- If you have negative thoughts about failing, imagine how a computer word-processing program works : "highlight" and "delete". And don't forget to empty the trash.
- When you feel doubt, agitation, or indecision, it's time to pause, relax, and take it easy.
- Action is the magic word. The only way to solve a problem is with action.
- Nothing you ever give is lost, and everything you give is multiplied.
- Drop blaming from your speech and thought.
- Thoughts become words. Words become actions. Actions become habits. Habits become character. Character becomes your destiny.