Ayurveda and Infertility
- Words That Hurt People with Infertility
|Dr. Vipul Sharma|
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In women, it may also refer to the state when she is not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
# Causes :
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
The Right Lifestyle as per Ayurveda:
It is very important for couples who wish to conceive a child to have positive mental feelings. They should avoid tension or anger and keep their mind relaxed. They are advised to practice meditation, Pranayama and Yoga on a regular basis to keep their bodies and minds fit.
The following lifestyle factors can greatly hamper your ability to get pregnant. Smoking presents a major risk to not only your overall health and well-being, but also to your reproductive health. Smoking decreases your ability of getting pregnant because it interferes with your body's ability to absorb vitamin C and zinc. Drugs can also affect women's reproductive health. Both over-the-counter and illegal drugs affect the body's natural functions as well as impair nutrition. Women who are trying to conceive should limit their exposure to pesticides and chemicals as they can hinder your chances of getting pregnant. Stress can have a major impact on women's fertility. The importance of a positive attitude is essential when trying to get pregnant. Being both overweight and underweight can impair a woman's odds of getting pregnant. If you are underweight, your reproductive system will shut down because of the body's inability to maintain a pregnancy. On the other hand, being overweight or obese reduces a woman's chances of getting pregnant. Staying physically fit is essential when you're trying to get pregnant. However, it is important to note that excessive exercise is unhealthy and can impair your ability to get pregnant.
Home remedies for Female Infertility:
1. Jamun Leaves: To deal with the female infertility problem, you can eat jamun leaves. Add some honey in case you don’t like the taste of jamun leaves.
2. Root of Banyan Tree: Roots of banyan tree are highly effective in curing the female infertility problem. Collect these roots and dry them I sun for few days. Then grind them and make fine powder from them. When your menstrual cycles are over after that on the first night have this powder with milk. Make sure that you don’t eat anything immediately after having this. Follow this remedy for about one year. There will be surely some good news waiting for you and all thanks to this simple and easy remedy.
3. Winter Cherry: This herb is also useful in the treatment of female infertility. Dry this herb and store it in powder form. After your menstrual cycle gets over start drinking 6 gram of this powder by putting it in one cup of milk. Do this for about one week and then again stop. Next month again follow the same procedure.
5. Egg Plant: Eggplant is effective in the treatment of female infertility. Cook this eggplant and have it with buttermilk. Try this remedy for about two months, as it will definitely help to cure female infertility problems.
6. Yoga: Join some yoga class, as some of the postures of Yoga really help in curing female infertility. It is better to do these postures under the guidance of experienced teacher.
7. Vitamin C and Vitamin E: both these vitamins are very effective in increasing the chances of fertility in women. Apart from this zinc is also effective in cure of female infertility. 1000mg of vitamin C and 30 mg of zinc should be consumed on a daily basis.
9. Avoid: You should not drink coffee, tea, spicy and fatty food, white flour, fried foods and soft drinks. Also stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol. You should not consume any drugs like heroin and marijuana etc.
10. Most Impotantly Stay happy: female infertility is also caused due to stress, tension, fear and anxiety. So try to remain happy. If you have free time, then do something that gives you immense pleasure. Be nice to your partner and try to do what your partner likes.
The next time you want to say one of these things to a person struggling with infertility, please keep it to yourself....
1. May be it's not meant to be
Do you know anyone who is struggling with infertilty ?
Please feel free to add your feedback on this topic & do share it with your friends too!
|Views: 5554 Comments: 3|
Comments on this Blog
01/16/2019 07:45 AM
01/03/2018 23:38 PM
12/20/2017 06:44 AM