- MSC in Gender Studies from London School of Economics (UK) – 1999 to 09/2000.
- BA & MA Cantab in Modern & Medieval Languages from Cambridge University (UK) – 1995-1997; 2001 (MA Cantab degree was awarded).
- BA in French from the University of Bombay (India) – 1991-1994.
- Senior Vice President-Communications at Osianama Learning Experience Private Ltd. (a part of Osian’s Group), Mumbai; From March 2014 onwards.
- Marketing Director at Luxury publication ‘HANDS ON TIME’, Mumbai; From 08/2013 till 03/2014.
- Vice President (Marketing) at the Litolier Group, an Indian Luxury Brand specializing in ornate lighting and Italian marble in Mumbai (India); From 04/2013 till 06/2013.
- Luxury Consultant at the Indian Luxury Expo at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Mumbai; April 2013.
- Vice President (Communications) at Luxurion World (C/o of MultiNet Worldwide Pvt. Ltd., an associate of MEDC (Maharashtra Economic Development Council), Mumbai (India). Indeed I was responsible for content creation for the luxury products e-commerce venture ‘Luxurion World-www.luxurionworld.com’; From 03/2012 till 12/2012.
- Vice President (Communications) at Osian’s Connoisseurs of Art Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India); from 12/2010 to 02/2012.
- Joint Director at World Trade Centre (WTC), Mumbai (India); Also, Managing Editor of the bi-monthly journal World Trade Research and Information Report (WTRIR); From 06/2010 till 10/2010.
- Vice President (Publishing, Coordination & Communications) at Osian’s Connoisseurs of Art Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India); From 07/ 2007 to 04/2010.
- Publications In-charge at the Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH), French Embassy, New Delhi (India); From 09/2002 to 07/2007.
- Contributing writer on http://www.boloji.com ; from November 2006 onwards.
- Internship with UNESCO (Department of Women and Culture of Peace, Dept. of Social and Human Sciences), Paris (France); From 11/2000 to 01/2001.
- Public Relations Executive at the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) in Singapore; From 01/1998 to 08/1999. Again, from 05/2001 to 09/2001 as a Programme Executive at the Tsao Foundation (Focus: Gender Issues for Older Women) in Singapore.
- Cultural Activities Executive at the British Council, Mumbai (India); From 09/1997 to 12/1997. Again, from 01/2002 to 04/2002.
- Freelance Journalist; Writer in various newspapers and magazines in India such as Indian Express, Blitz, Independent, Sunday Observer as well as Upbeat and Life Positive magazines; From 05/1992 to 06/1995 and again in 2002. <
Distinction, Honours, Awards
- Winner of the LSE Entrance Grant awarded by London School of Economics (LSE), United Kingdom; 01/1999.
- Winner of the Small Project Award offered by the Sutasoma Trust, Cambridge, United Kingdom; 04/1997.
- Winner of a Scholarship to France duly awarded by the Cambridge European Trust, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom; 11/1996.
- Winner of the George Bidder Scholarship offered by Lucy Cavendish College, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom; 03/1996.
- Winner of the British Chevening Nehru Centenary Scholarship (inclusive of full tuition & living expenses) offered by the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom; Also I was given the title of Charles Wallace Scholar & Dharam Hinduja Scholar; 08/1995.
- Winner of the Fairway Award offered by Lucy Cavendish College, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom; 08/1995.
- Finalist for India Rhodes Scholarship 1995.
- Winner of a Travel Grant from Dorabji Tata Trust, Tata Industrial House, Mumbai, India; 10/1995.
- Winner of a Scholarship from the French Government; 1994.
- English, French, Bengali & Hindi.
Membership of Professional Organizations
- London School of Economics (LSE) Alumni Association, London, United Kingdom.
- Cambridge University Alumni Club, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- The Goodenough College, London, United Kingdom.
- The Oxford & Cambridge Society of India (OCSI), New Delhi, India.
- Member of the General Committee of the Cambridge Society of Bombay (CSB), India.
- Past Member of India Business Group (IBG), Mumbai, India.
- Past Member of Indian Merchant’s Chamber (IMC) Ladies Wing, Mumbai
- Past Member of Ficci Ladies Organization (FLO), Mumbai
- Past Member of Rotary Club of Bombay Hills South, Mumbai