Sniffing Glue by Randy Johnson SignUp
Boloji.com
Channels

In Focus

 
Analysis
Cartoons
Education
Environment
Opinion
Photo Essays
 
 

Columns

 
Business
Random Thoughts
 
 

Our Heritage

 
Architecture
Astrology
Ayurveda
Buddhism
Cinema
Culture
Festivals
Hinduism
History
People
Places
Sikhism
Spirituality
 
 

Society & Lifestyle

 
Health
Parenting
Perspective
Recipes
Society
Teens
Women
 
 

Creative Writings

 
Book Reviews
Computing
Humor
Individuality
Literary Shelf
Memoirs
Quotes
Stories
Travelogues
Workshop
 
 
Theme: Tragedy Share This Page
Sniffing Glue
by Randy Johnson
Bookmark and Share
  A teenage boy died after he sniffed glue.
It was a really stupid thing for him to do.
His parents rushed him to the hospital but it was too late.
That poor boy was doomed, it was truly a horrible fate.

His parents said goodbye to him and then he died.
Sniffing glue is idiotic, that can't be denied.
He sniffed it because he wanted to get high.
Don't ever sniff glue or you may also die.

(This is a true story.)
Share This:
September 15, 2012
More By: Randy Johnson
Views: 897      Comments: 0




Name *
Email ID
 (will not be published)
Comment *
Verification Code*
Can't read? Reload
Please fill the above code for verification.



 
 
 
 
 
 
1999-2021 All Rights Reserved
 
No part of this Internet site may be reproduced without prior written permission of the copyright holder
.