Theme: Humor

That Damn Electric Blanket!

by Randy Johnson
Bookmark and Share

I bought an electric blanket and wound up nearly dead.
I got electrocuted two months ago when I wet the bed.
As 110 volts went through my body, it really hurt as I was being fried.
For some reason it made me impotent, it would've been better if I had died.
I wrote to the electric blanket's manufacturer and it was a nasty letter.
They wrote back and said that it's not their fault that I'm a bed-wetter.


(This is a fictional poem)

05-Jan-2015

More By  :  Randy Johnson

Views: 831     Comments: 0


Name *
Email ID
Comment *
Verification Code*

Can't read? Reload

Please fill the above code for verification.